THE HOTTEST MEN I EVER MET DURING MY 60 YEARS IN FASHION, MOVIES, MUSIC AND SPORTS
February 10, 2021 Posted by Vicky Tiel
I WAS INSPIRED TO WRITE ABOUT THIS AFTER SEEING MARLON BRANDO KISS LARRY KING ON THE LIPS ON TV.
MARLON WAS RIGHT AT THE TOP OF MOST EVERYONE’S LISTS, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN WERE IN LOVE WITH THIS DUDE WHO RODE INTO OUR LIVES IN 1953 ON HIS BIKE IN “ THE WILD ONE “.
1. ELVIS...I met him on the sound stage in 1965 at Warner Bros in Burbank, when my first husband set me up to meet him at the Coke machine. I was FROZEN IN SHOCK HE WAS SO SEXY AND HIS LIP CURLED UP WHEN HE SMILED AND ASKED ME IF I WANTED A COKE.
2. MILES DAVIS, came into my Paris shop and looked at my sunken pit filled pillows and he stared at my eyes and said BABY DO YOU LIKE HOLES....
3. MARLON WHEN BEING FITTED FOR HIS COSTUME STUCK HIS CROTCH IN MY FACE AND ASKED ME TO MEASURE THE LENGTH OF HIS HARD ON.
4. MICKEY MANTLE who signed all my lineups in the dugout in the fifties.Oh those blue eyes and his hands were soooo beautiful.
5. WARREN BEATTY if you read my book I was at a ladies lunch in Hollywood and all us eight ladies had slept with Warren. Lucky me I was between husbands.
6. RICHARD BURTON, Elizabeth was soooo right, the eyes, the voice, he was Devine.
7. STEVE DENAUT, my second boyfriend at 18, the folksinger in The Village who inspired my fashions, the father of actress Rosanna Arquette. Pure sex.
WHAT AM I WEARING?
A Vicky Tiel Paris beaded haute couture bolero from the 90´s, a satin T shirt top from Vicky Tiel HSN, black tights from Wal Mart, my grandmothers suede evening bag from the 1940´s, my mother’s suede heels from the 90´s and my granddaughters! beaded bracelet she doesn’t wear.